We fully respect your privacy, and we make every effort to respect your rights.
We declare that:
- We respect your choices.
- We will immediately delete your personal data upon request.
- We will not share or sell your data.
- We will only send our materials to those who have given their consent.
If you think that our actions have in any way contributed to your data being used inappropriately, please contact us: email@example.com.
- The Administrator of personal data is Carolina Martin LPC, Aleja Pokoju 1 31-548 Kraków, entered into the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000829938, NIP: 6751724523, REGON: 385590718.
- The Administrator can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: Carolina Martin LPC, Aleja Pokoju 1, 31-548 Kraków, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Administrator Personal processes Online Store data in accordance with applicable law, in particular:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data. Journal of Laws of 2019 item1781),
- the Act of December 14, 2018 on the protection of personal data processed in connection with the prevention and combating of crime (Journal of Laws of 2019 item 125),
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020 item 344.).
- the Act of July 16 2004 Telecommunications law (Journal of Laws of 2019 item 2460 as amended),
- the Act of May 30 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020 item 287),
- the Act of 23 July 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2020 item 1740)
- The Administrator processes your personal data to the extent that they are made available by publicly available sources. The Adminitrator does not process special categories of personal data or personal data relating to criminal convictions and violations of law or related security measures.
- The Administrator shall make every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations. Your personal data is processed electronically and manually, in accordance with the methods and procedures related to the purposes of processing referred to in point 4 above.
PURPOSE, SCOPE, BASIS, AND PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 section f) of GDPR, i.e., based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
- The administrator processes personal data in the following cases:.
- to provide marketing services for own products (art. 6 paragraph 1 section f) of GDPR), including: displaying marketing content to the Customer that is not adapted to their preferences (contextual advertising), displaying marketing content for the Customer in accordance with their interests (behavioural advertising), sending email notifications about interesting offers or content containing commercial information, conducting other activities in connection with direct marketing of goods and services and sending commercial information by email, SMS, MMS, telephone and other advertising and telemarketing activities, including as part of the newsletter service with the consent of the person concerned (art. 6 paragraph 1 section a) of GDPR). For this purpose, the Administrator processes the following data: name and surname, email address, telephone number, until an objection is raised or, in the case of a newsletter, until consent is withdrawn.
- to create a customer account (Art. 6 paragraph 1 section a) of GDPR) and the conclusion and performance of the contract, including the handling of claims (art. 6 paragraph 1 section b) of GDPR). For this purpose, the administrator processes the following data: name and surname or company, email address, telephone number, home or registered office address, delivery address, if different from the home or registered office address, tax identification number, IP address, cookies, order number and bank account number. The data is processed for the period necessary to perform, terminate or expire the concluded contract or claim.
- to handle messages via the contact form (art. 6 paragraph 1 section a) of GDPR), the Administrator processes the following data: name and surname, email address, telephone number for the period necessary to perform responses and tasks related to the functioning of the online store or the withdrawal of consent.
- in order to provide the Online Reservation service and to perform the contract (art. 6 paragraph 1 section b) of GDPR), the Administrator processes the following data: name and surname, date of birth, email address, telephone number, selection of a dietary centre, type of visit, date of visit. This data is processed for the period necessary to perform, terminate or expire the concluded contract or claim.
- for analytical and statistical purposes to improve the services provided and for security, including IT security, as well as preventing and combating attempts of fraud (art. 6 paragraph 1 section f) of GDPR), the Administrator processes the following data: IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookies or other similar technologies. These data will be processed for the period necessary to perform tasks related to the functioning of the online store or to resolve incidents.
- in order to fulfil the obligations imposed on the business by relevant regulations (Art. 6 paragraph 1 section c) of GDPR). The Administrator processes the following data: name and surname, company name, email address, telephone number, home or registered office address, delivery address, if different from the home address or business address, as well as tax identification number, order number and bank account number. The data will be processed for the period specified by law.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Customers’ personal data may be transferred to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- shipping companies, couriers, postal operators – for Customers that choose delivery by post or courier. The Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected shipping company or postal operator carrying out shipments at the request of the Administrator to the extent necessary to deliver the Product to the Customer,
- entities servicing electronic payments or by payment card – for Customers using the electronic payment method or payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store at the request of the Administrator to the extent necessary to handle payments made by the Customer,
- The administrator does not transfer the processed personal data to third parties, with the exception of entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator and in the event that such transfer is necessary due to legal regulations (at the request of authorized state authorities), and in this case the scope of the data provided is limited to data necessary for sharing.
- Your personal data may be transferred to recipients in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or international organizations.
- More about the transfer of personal data by the Company to recipients in third countries or international organizations, the catalogue of such recipients and the conditions for such transfer can found at: www.carolinamartin.pl.
The Data Subject has the right to:
- restrict the processing of,
- withdraw consent, and object to data processing, including profiling data.
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, it can be withdrawn at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after their transfer. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out previous to the withdrawal,
- Unless the Administrator bases the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, in particular pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 section f) of GDPR, you can object to the processing, particularly when the processing is not necessary to the performance of the contract your contract. By making such a report, you are asked to explain the reasons why the Administrator should not process your personal data. The Administrator will investigate and stop or adjust the data processing or indicate important, legitimate reasons on the basis of which it will continue processing your data,
- You can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing at any time; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct mail advertising,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believes that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator by sending an appropriate message in writing or by email to the Administrator’s address, or using the Contact Form available on the Online Store website:
- by email at: email@example.com,
- in writing by traditional post to the following address: Carolina Martin LPC, Aleja Pokoju 1, 31-548 Kraków.
We use a technology known as “cookies’’ to ensure that our websites function properly and to present offers that match your interests based on the history of your visits on our site. These are small files that we send to your computer and we can refer to them later. These may be session or persistent cookies and may use technologies such as JavaSript or Flash.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the cookie’s “lifespan” (i.e. its lifetime) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is accessed.
CUSTOMER PROFILING IN THE ONLINE STORE
- The Administrator in the Online Store may use profiling, which means that thanks to automatic data processing, the Administrator assesses selected factors relating to natural persons in order to analyse their behaviour or create a forecast for the future, including for the purpose of undertaking marketing activities.
- Decisions made on the basis of profiling do not relate to the conclusion or refusal to conclude a Sales Agreement or the possibility of using electronic services in the Online Store.
- Profiling consists in an automatic analysis or forecast of the Customer’s behaviour on the Online Store website by using cookie data and historical data saved on the Customer Account in order to assess the Customer’s preferences and interests (e.g. by adding a specific Product to the basket, browsing the page of a specific Product in the Online Store or by analysing the history of purchases made to date).
- The Data Subject has the right not to be subject to a decision that is based solely on profiling or other automated processing and has the option to object to the profiling of their data.
The current version is valid from 1.06.2021